Answered By: Rachel Schwedt Last Updated: Feb 01, 2017 Views: 198
Answered By: Rachel Schwedt
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2017 Views: 198
There are two options that you might try.
Try http://worldcat.org/. This site will tell you where the closest copy is to your location.
1) On the WorldCat web page enter the title you are looking for in the search box.
2) Type in the name of the book of interest and click "Search".
3) When the list of available titles appears click on one.
4) Scroll down the page until you see "Enter your location" and type in your zip code.
5) A list of libraries in your area that own that title will appear.
#2 Google Books
Google Books may have a copy of a book on your topic. Google Books will give you a portion of the book for free and then will provide a link to purchase the rest of the book. If the title can be purchased as an E-Book, it and be available to be read online immediately.